Delicious Italian comfort food! Recipe given to me by my Italian father-in-law.
- 02 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound sweet or hot Italian peppers, cut into chunks
- 3/4 pound chicken tenders, cut into chunks
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red, 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into chunks
- 1 small eggplant, cut into chunks
- small handful of kalamata olives
- 1 small can diced tomatoes
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook the sausage until golden brown. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and add to the skillet. Cook until brown but not cooked through. Set aside to a dish.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the skillet and cook the onions, peppers, garlic, alt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes. Add the zucchini and squash. Add the back the chicken and sausage.
- Add the tomatoes and olives, Cover and cook on low heat for another 20 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve over pasta.
Looks so tasty.
Would be glad if you follow my blog
Would love to have you as friend. Will follow your page too
LikeLiked by 1 person