A couple of weeks ago I was nominated for the awesome blogger award. I am very honored.
Thank you Megala’s Kitchen for nominating me for The Awesome Blogger Award! Check out her awesome blog Megala’s Kitchen.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner on your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in your reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know they have been nominated!
My answers to Megala”s questions:
- The most memorable comment on my posts. It was one that made me laugh, the commentator stated the recipe had too much wine, it made me wonder if he was drinking it instead of cooking with it.
- What is your advise to new bloggers. It takes patience and work for the blog to take off.
- Who is your role model? That’s a tough one, looking back I have been inspired by many different people at different times.
- Person behind your success? That would be my husband. I wouldn’t be able to do this without his support.
- Name the celebrity you would like to dine with. Celebrity chef Ina Garten.
- My favorite pastime? Read a good book.
- Your favorite quote? Any thing from Coco Chanel, my favorite “I don’t do fashion, I am fashion.”
- Most memorable gift I received. An embroidered handkerchief that I got as a child, pinned it inside my wedding dress for something old.
- According to you happiness is……. Traveling with my husband.
- If you get a chance to change one thing in your life, what would it be? I try not to dwell on regrets, so I would not change a thing. I believe I am where I am supposed to be.
- Lizzie Rose
- Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Ann-Marie Carey Make-up
- Rose Sunshine
- Midnight Munchies & More
My Questions to nominees:
- Why did you start a blog?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- What is your favorite city?
- What skill would you like to learn?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What makes you happy?
- Describe yourself in 5 words or less.
- What are you thankful for?
- Your favorite three songs are….
- What is your ideal weekend?
Looking forward to reading your answers.