Great dish for your Holiday table! Quick, easy and delicious! I found it on Pinterest. Get recipe here.Cranberry Rosemary One Pan Chicken — the fashionista cook
Fleece, once the scourge of Patagonia, has become a beloved fabric of the fashion It Crowd. Shop our favorite fleece pieces here.
— Read on getinthegroove.com/fleece-is-high-fashion-now-and-these-30-pieces-prove-it/
(That are low-key better than your Thanksgiving feast, anyway.)13 (Easy!) Ways To Rework Thanksgiving Leftovers — StyleCaster
Move over, flowers: Our holiday tables are taking their decorating cues from sweet-smelling, fresh herbs, and other greenery. So sit back and take a deep breath.
— Read on food52.com/blog/25729-how-to-decorate-a-holiday-table-with-herbs
With Thanksgiving right around the corner we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite delicious and healthy recipes from our HealthKick partners, for all your Thanksgiving celebrations! Thanksgiving Turkey with Apple Cider Brine Recipe from ButcherBox, written by Yankel Polak Protein: Poultry |Cut: Whole Turkey | Course: Main Course | Prep Time: 1 day 1 […]Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes — HealthKick
Part 2 of my Greek-style recipe series. Served as a Vegan or Vegetarian dish. Great as a side dish to a main course.
Get recipe here.
Great way to serve vegetables! Easy and delicious! Adapted from the Vermont Non-GMO Cookbook by Tracey Medeiros.
Cheesy Veggie Pasta Bake
- 1 pound mini shell pasta
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/4 cup milk, warmed
- 1 head Broccoli florets cut into bite-size
- 3 large kale leaves, sliced
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with butter. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain, return to pot, and toss with olive oil. Set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking make the cheese sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in the flour and cook, whisking often, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Whisking continuously, slowly adding the milk, until the sauce thick and bubbling. Add the Broccoli and kale and continue to cook, stirring often, for about 5 minutes. Take off heat and using an hand blender, puree the vegetables. until smooth. Add 2 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese, and mustard. Whisk until cheese melted and smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta and blend well. Pour into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese and Parmigiano-Reggiano over the top. Bake uncovered for abut 25 minutes, until bubbly. Let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Make your favourite muffins and then add these cute oreo spiders for an easy Halloween bake I saw this Halloween oreo spider muffin/cupcake decoration idea on Pinterest and decided to give it a go! The muffins Make whatever muffins are your favourite. You could make cupcakes instead. My recipe index has lots of muffin and […]Recipe | Halloween cute oreo spider muffins — Art and Soul