A delicious and lighter bolognese !
Light Spaghetti Bolognese
- 2 spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, ,minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 ounce Pecorino cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out all the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place cut side down on baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a large skillet heat the olive oil on medium-high, add the onion, red pepper, garlic and salt. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring often. Add the ground turkey, breaking up the meat with a spoon. Cook for about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and season with pepper. Cook for a few minutes more.
- When squash is ready turn over and spoon in the meat mixture. Add the cheese and place in oven for 5 more minutes till cheese is melted.
Pingback: Light Spaghetti Bolognese — the fashionista cook | My Meals are on Wheels
Pingback: Top Recipe Posts 2022 – the fashionista cook
i really liked it, very nice…. for sure today i am going to try this at home…
LikeLiked by 1 person