Great summer salad! Adapted from Great American Grilling by Weber.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of each, ketchup and Dijon mustard
- 1 pound of your favorite hot dogs or sausages
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1 cup of diced cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- In a small bowl.combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard.
- Grill the meat, and slice diagonally, about 3/4 inch thick.
- On a platter arrange the rest of the ingredients in a row. Serve with the mayonnaise mixture.
Pingback: Ballpark Salad — the fashionista cook | My Meals are on Wheels
Pingback: Top 5 Recipes Posts 2021 – the fashionista cook