Great vegetable side for your holiday dinner! Adapted from Country Living Christmas at Home.
Orange Carrots with Yogurt-Parsley
- 2 pounds small carrots
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
for the dressing
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Combine the carrots, orange juice, oil, vinegar and honey onto two rimmed baking sheets. Season with salt and pepper. Bake, stirring and tossing the carrots, for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Process all the dressing ingredients in a food processor, scraping the sides of the bowl if needed, until smooth, for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with dressing, pine nuts and parsley if desired.